Creative and imaginative play is the most complex form of play and an area where children on the autism spectrum can struggle. In this recent article I wrote for Speech Blubs, I break down:
- What is creative and imaginative play?
- Why is it an important skill for children?
- Why do children on the autism spectrum struggle with it?
- How it can impact communication?
- 5 simple activities to start building creative and imaginative play in children on spectrum today!
To read the complete article, click here:
Creative and Imaginative Play Activities for Autistic Kids That Improve Speech
Speech Blubs is a speech learning app for kids that aims to help children speak better, sooner, and more confidently. Speech Blubs, perfect for children between the ages of 1-8, using video modeling, face filters, speech recognition, stickers, and loads of FUN activities. I have used Speech Blubs with my own child for years! Check it out today a Speechblubs.com.