When Barclay was first diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder I was overwhelmed. Not only did I know nothing about autism, but I also didn’t know one parent who had a child with autism. I began to search online for help. Almost immediately I came across Rob Gorski’s website, The Autism Dad. I began to read his posts and listen to his podcast and felt a connection. On his podcast, he shares his life experiences with three children with autism and interviews with other autism parents as well as experts in the field.
I had the pleasure of featuring him on my podcast a few months back and most recently was a guest on his. I will post the links to both interviews below.
Insanely Affordable Financial Planning for ALL Families (feat. Caleb Frankel of EarlyBird) S4E8 – The Autism Dad Podcast
- Insanely Affordable Financial Planning for ALL Families (feat. Caleb Frankel of EarlyBird) S4E8
- What to do when you suspect autism (feat. Dr. Emilee Valler) S4E7
- Let's Talk About COVID and the Vaccines (feat. Dr. Webby of St Jude Children's Research Hospital and the WHO) S4E7
- The Many Different Paths to Fatherhood (feat. Harma Hartouni) S4E5
- Diagnosis Delayed (feat. Dr. Jeff Selman) S4E4