When Barclay was first diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder I was overwhelmed. Not only did I know nothing about autism, but I also didn’t know one parent who had a child with autism. I began to search online for help. Almost immediately I came across Rob Gorski’s website, The Autism Dad. I began to read his posts and listen to his podcast and felt a connection. On his podcast, he shares his life experiences with three children with autism and interviews with other autism parents as well as experts in the field.
I had the pleasure of featuring him on my podcast a few months back and most recently was a guest on his. I will post the links to both interviews below.
Parent to Parent (feat. Amy Nielsen) S3E29 – The Autism Dad Podcast
- Parent to Parent (feat. Amy Nielsen) S3E29
- Homeschooling vs Online Learning: What You NEED to Know (feat. Annette Hines) S3E28
- A Basket of Impossibles (feat. Carew Papritz) S3E27
- How COVID19 Impacts the Autism Community (feat. Alycia Halladay) S3E26
- Co-Parenting Through Divorce (feat. David Hill, MD, FAAP) S3E25